幼稚的我們曾經渴望自由的飛翔,
Naive we used to yearn for free flight,
您卻總在我們正要分離前把我們尋回。
But you always find us before we are separated.
曾經憎恨您給予我們的束縛與制約,
Once hated the bondage and restriction you gave us,
無奈的是渴望飛翔的愿望總被你捆綁。
But the desire to fly is always tied by you.
我向您索尋答復。
I'll ask you for an answer.
您總是用低沉的聲音對我講:
You always say to me in a low voice:
“你的翅膀還不能夠飛翔!”
"Your wings can't fly yet!"
而青春的叛逆讓我聽不見任何聲響,
And the rebellion of youth makes me hear no sound,
鳥兒般的飛翔、歌唱卻是我的向往。
Flying and singing like birds are my yearning.
然而,任性的代價絕不是美好的陽光,
However, the price of willfulness is not good sunshine,
直至雙翼受傷,
Until the wings are injured,
您還溫和地對我講:
You also said to me gently:
“孩子,并不是不讓你飛翔,
"Children, it's not that you're not allowed to fly,
只是怕未成熟的你因為對自由的向往而受到傷害!”
Just afraid of immature you because of the yearning for freedom and hurt! "
當你雙翼變得結實,能夠承擔
When your wings are strong enough to bear
那時……
At that time...
你就盡情地揮灑汗水,在自己的天空中直至夕陽
You will sweat to your heart's content, in your own sky until sunset
此時,淚水打濕了衣裳,
At this time, tears wet the clothes,
老師!謝謝您對我們的愛護,有了您,
Teacher! Thank you for your love. With you,
我們才能如此健康的成長!
We can grow up so healthily!