以下是小編給大家整理的關于旅游英語口語提供飲料的表達,希望可以幫到大家
Conversation 1
A:Welcome
A;歡迎。
B:Would you give me a bottle of beer, please?
B:能給我一瓶啤酒嗎?
A:With ice , sir?
A:要冰嗎,先生?
B:No, Ice will spoil the taste.
B:不要,冰會沖淡味道。
A:Anything else , sir?
A:還要別的嗎,先生?
B:Yes. Something non-alcoholic,please.
B:再要點兒非酒類飲料。
A:Fruit juice, milk or mineral water?
A:您要果汁、牛奶還是礦泉水?
B:A glass of juice please.
B:來一杯果汁吧。
A:Coming up immediately.
A:馬上就到。
Conversation 2
A:Would you please recommend some Chinese wine?
A:請您介紹些中國酒好嗎?
B:Would you like to have a taste of Moutai?
B:要不要試一試茅臺?
A:That's great! What comes along with Moutai?
A:太好了!有什么可以下茅臺酒的?
B:Yes , you con order some typical Chinese dishes. For example,Roast Beijing Duck.
B:有,您可以點一些典型的中國菜。例如北京烤鴨。
A:It sounds good.
A:聽起來不錯。
B:Yes , it is the best of our hotel.
B:是的,那是我們酒店最好的菜肴。
A:Really? Let me have a try.
A:真的?讓我嘗嘗吧。
B:Thank you. Just a moment,please.
B:謝謝,請稍等。
Conversation 3
A: What would you have?
A:喝點兒什么?
B:I'll try Chinese wine.
B:我要嘗嘗中國酒。
A:What about this dry red? It's good indeed,it never goes to the head.
A:這種干紅怎么樣?這酒真的不錯,它不上頭。
B:OK. Give me one , please.
B:好吧,請給我來一杯。
A:Here it is.
A:給您。
B:Thank you.
B:謝謝。
A:I'm always at your service.
A:隨時為您效勞。
旅游英語口語顧客點菜的表達
上一篇:旅游英語口語提供飲料的表達