Lesson 59 Is that all?就這些嗎?
Listen to the tape then answer this question.Does the lady buy any chalk?聽錄音,然后回答問題。這位女士有沒有買粉筆?
LADY: I want some envelopes please.
女 士:請給我拿幾個信封。
STATIONER: Do you want the large size, or the small size?
售貨員:您要大號的還是小號的?
LADY: The large size please.
女 士:請拿大號的。
LADY: Do you have any writing-paper?
女 士:您有信紙嗎?
Stationer: Yes, we do.
售貨員:有。
Stationer: I don't have any small pads.. I only have large ones. Do you want a pad?
售貨員:我沒有小本的信紙,只有大本的。您要一本嗎?
LADY: Yes, please.
女 士:好,請拿一本。
LADY: And I want some black ink and some glue.
女 士:我還想要黑色墨水和膠水 。
Stationer: A bottle of ink and a bottle of glue.
售貨員:黑色墨水和膠水。
LADY: And I want a large box of chalk, too.
女 士:我還要一大盒粉筆。
Stationer: I only have small boxes. Do you want one?
售貨員:我只有小盒的。您要一盒嗎?
LADY: No, thank you.
女 士:不了,謝謝。
Stationer: Is that all?
售貨員:就要這些嗎?
LADY: That's all, thank you.
女 士:就這些,謝謝。
Stationer: What else do you want?
售貨員:您還要什么嗎?
LADY: I want my change.
女 士:我要找的零錢。
New Word and expressions生詞和短語
envelope
n. 信封
writing paper
信紙
shop assistant
售貨員
size
n. 尺寸,尺碼,大小
pad
n. 信紙簿
glue
n. 膠水
chalk
n. 粉筆
change
n. 零錢,找給的錢
Notes on the text課文注釋
1 Do you want the large size or the small size?